Pricing and Purchasing
- Urlacher Parlor Guitar – $4,800
- Urlacher Concert Guitar – $4,800
- Urlacher Dreadnought – $5,000
- Urlacher Tenor Guitar – $4,800
- Urlacher Petite (24 inch scale) – $4,800
These prices include features that are often considered “upgrades.” All woods used are AAA or better.
Included in the base price are:
- Sitka Spruce top (bearclaw available)
- Natural wood rosette (Radial rosette $100)
- Many choices of exotic wood binding
- Ebony fingerboard and bridge
- Pearl dot fingerboard markers
- Honduran Mahogany neck – solid construction
- Neck reinforcement – carbon fiber rods
- Mark Blanchard dual action truss rod
- Gotoh 510 series tuners
- Custom Cedar Creek case
- Hygrometer for guitar case
Choice of back & sides materials:
- East Indian Rosewood
- Figured Mahogany
- Figured Myrtlewood
- Lightly Figured Claro Walnut (Higher Figure: $100-$200)
- Lightly Figured Koa (Higher Figure: $200-$500)
Other wood options are available and would also be included in the base price. Some Rosewoods and harder to acquire woods however, can be used at an additional cost.
Top wood upgrades:
- Redwood + $100
- Lutz Spruce + $100
- Carpathian Spruce + $100
- Adirondack Spruce + $200
- German Spruce + $200
A $500 non-refundable deposit (applied towards purchase price) is required to reserve a place on my build schedule; the remaining balance plus shipping costs are then due before delivery of the guitar. After I have received full payment for the guitar plus shipping costs, I will ship your guitar. We can arrange a shipping method but I highly suggest shipping Fedex Overnight for safety of the instrument. Estimated completion of an instrument is four months after the start date.
Urlacher Guitars Limited Warranty
Each Urlacher Guitar is warranted to the original owner against defects in workmanship for 5 years. I make every attempt to build structurally sound instruments that can be enjoyed for generations to come. This includes using stable woods that have been properly dried and constructing the guitars in optimal humidity conditions. Proper care and maintenance are the responsibility of the buyer.
Exclusions to this warranty are: normal wear and tear to the guitar, fret and fingerboard wear, damage caused by misuse, accident and improper climate/humidity conditions. Also not included are natural cracking of wood (despite proper seasoning) and finish damage caused by moisture, including perspiration. In the event of inspection and/or repair work, shipping expenses are the responsibility of the owner.
After delivery, I offer a 7 day trial period. If you are not satisfied, contact me to arrange returning the guitar for a full refund, less any shipping expenses. The trial period does not apply to highly customized instruments. If an instrument is not returned in original condition, the cost of restoration will be deducted.